Sunday, October 9, 2016

A Night To Remember

 Dear Diary, Today Nana took me to The Vordun Museum to see the last night of a Titanic Exhibit called "A NIGHT TO REMEMBER".

 It's Nana's favorite movie, so she was really excited and put on lipstick.

 I didn't know the Titanic was real, Diary! I thought Leonardo DiCaprio just made it all up.

 I met Captain Edward John Smith who was the actual real captain, and I wanted him to date Nana but she was out smoking a cigarette.

There was even a giant boat that was so neat and cool, Diary!

 There was a lot to read, but I had a lot to learn, because I didn't know.

And then I saw it, Diary, the grand staircase of the REAL Titanic! It was so beautiful!! I climbed up it 6 times, three on both sides. I felt like I was the first class lady.

 There was a sailor who told me something about an ice burg, too but he was so cute and handsome I didn't listen.

I saw a cool movie and it was even better than the first Titanic because it wasn't three hours long.

 Then at the end, it was so sad. I learned about not having lifeboats and how everybody died.
 I was pretty sad until Nana took me to the gift shop where I got all this great stuff!!

 It was a very emotional day and Nana was very tired. And she only went up the first few steps of the grand staircase! I guess that's what happens when you get old.


No comments:

Post a Comment