Monday, October 24, 2016

Trick or Treating on Wienerwurst Way

Dear Diary, It's Halloween! 

I had had the best time because I didn't have to be with Nana the whole night! She always gets tired so fast. 
She went as a witch and I was a pumpkin.

I got some candy but Nana was like "Time to go home" after just two houses.

I hardly had any candy!

Then I was like "OMG Nana, be really cool that's my BFF Rachel!" because I saw her and her brother coming up the street looking so cool and awesome.

Rachel said I could trick or treat with them and Nana was like "OK" because her brother was there with us and she had to go home and watch her stories anyway.

So Nana was GONE and it was just me and the cool kids for the whole Halloween!

RC: Sorry about what happened to your brother's fingers... why does he look so scared and wierd?
Rachel: Oh he's been going on about some dumb skeleton with an axe, That's why I picked this costume. He's really really scared of me. Watch This.




RC: ....Do you think he's coming back?
Rachel: Ehhhh. Nope.


RC: Then LETS GET SOME TRICK OR TREATING DONE AROUND HERE!!

So me and Rachel did ALL of Wienerwurst Way! The whole street!

It was the most trick or treating I ever did. I even ate candy without Nana's checking for razorblades! But I had Rachel look for me just to be safe.

They even left bowls outside for us to pick what we wanted in some places!
We had SO much!


Then we went back to my house to sort our candy and trade out the nasties until Rachel got a call from her Mom.


Rachel: I gotta go, my dumb brother is still crying about the skeleton trying to kill him and my Mom's mad. Thanks for trick or treating with me.


I got to spend Halloween with my very best friend and it was the best Halloween ever.

Nana: This *chomp* was the best Halloween ever.


__________________________




Join the SL Group to be a part of Trick or Treating on Wienerwurst Way!
Landmark will be released in group notices on Oct. 27th.

__________________________

Why is Leonard such a chicken?
Find out Here!

__________________________



  












1 comment:

  1. Awesome and so well done! And I really love the "Wienerwurst Way" :))

    ReplyDelete