Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Nowhere to put-put-put RC


Oh hi Rachel I knew you would call me eventually how are you?....



GASP! YOU GOT A WHAT?!? YES!! COME OVER!



ReddNANA!!! NANA!! Nana! Rachel got a car for Christmas early from her "Estranged Dad"!! What a great guy I can't wait!!
Nana (her eye remaining on her stories on TV): That's really great, Reddgina....


Redd: We're going to go everywhere together now! We can go to the mall every day!! We're going to be best friends who travel the world together!!!
Nana: That's nice, mind the TV now.



Redd: I just can't wait to see it!!
Nana: Uh huh, mind the TV.



Redd: There it is!!!



Rachel (acting cool): Hey Redd.

Redd: RACHEL I'm so excited about your new car it's going to be so much fun we-... where's the back seat?
Rachel: It doesn't have one.


Redd: Are you sure though? I thought it had a back seat when I was in a car one time...



Rachel: Nope, not this baby. Don't need one.



Rachel: Just me and the open road now....Nooobody else......
................



Rachel: Welp, Bye RC! Got a lot of people to show this little dream bug to.
Engine starts and put-put-puts.



Redd (singing softly under her breath): Thereee goes my heroo.......



























The Liliput Animated AO Car Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment