Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Haunted Mansion

Dear Diary, 
So my really good friend Rachel was telling me that The Haunted Mansion was the scariest ride she ever rode. 

So, I am brave, and I got Nana to take me there to prove it.
I went in alone.

I brought my flashlight just because I have bad eyes, it's not because I was scared.
It was going to be so easy.

When I got in there though, it started to get spookier than I thought... Don't tell Rachel.
Was that room stretching, or was it just my imagination?

So when it was time to ride the ride, I got on and I was NOT even afraid.
The seats were comfy.
I had my flashlight on just to be sure I could see all the ghosts when they showed up.
It's not because I was afraid.



But get this, Diary, there were spiders in there. 

They didn't tell me about spiders, they only said ghosts, and I'm NOT afraid of spiders, they just surprise me. These spiders were so surprising and big, I dropped my flashlight and I couldn't find it!


I mean it was NOT scary and I was NOT scared. I just wanted to make sure that I could see EVERY ghost that tried to haunt me. So I did what I had to do. 

I got out of my ride and stole a candelabra from the ghosts.

It was still so dark, I was so scared! ... that I wouldn't be able to see the spookers.

I couldn't find my ride because I got out, this is why they tell you to stay
inside at all times, because maybe it's dangerous. I walked along the trail.

It was VERY dark and then suddenly, I found them.
GHOSTS!!

They were having a party but they didn't see me, I was hiding behind a post.
NOT because I was afraid, just because I wasn't invited.

So Diary, I walked very calmly away where they wouldn't see me.

When I found a cemetery, I put my candles down to use my inhaler because I was feeling a little scared. 
I mean scared that Nana would be mad I lost her flashlight.

But when I picked them back up, I accidentally blew them out! There were no other candles in the cemetery and I wasn't sure what to do.

So, being brave, I went through the cemetery without any lights.
It was so easy.


There were a LOT of spooky ghosts spooking me, but guess what, Diary?
I was NOT even afraid.

All you have to do is walk very calmly through the rest of the ride until you get to
the exit, it's so easy.

Nana was waiting for me outside and I was really glad to see her, Diary.
Because I couldn't wait to tell her how brave I was.

Nana: How was it?


RC: Boring.
Nana: That's nice.





Flashlight | Inhaler | Candelabras Coming Soon to SALEM opening October 1st.



Unlike RC, Please stay seated when you're on the ride so not to ruin it for other riders!

No comments:

Post a Comment