Wednesday, September 21, 2016

This girl I know, Rachel.

 Hey Rachel, It's me, Redd.... 
Redd from when we met at the mall. No, I was the-
I was the one who had glasses, you know? And I bought those gummy worms? 
... Yeah! So do you want to go hiking?

 Cool Stick, Rachel. Anyways let's go way over there in those trees by ourselves
where nobody else is.

Wow I can't believe it look over there, it's a deer or something else interesting!

I don't see it.
Yeah it's over there, keep looking in the woods! Maybe it's really far away now.
*snip*

MmmI don't see it.
Yeah wow Rach, it must be really far away now. Try using my
binoculars. I'm going to go over by those other trees to look at them. Don't follow me.

*Snifffffffffffffffffffff*
Sigh.
Rachel is the Coolest girl I've ever met. I want to be her.

Later on...


RC: Wow Rachel, you're really good at hiking.
Rachel: Um, Thanks.


RC: I had a lot of fun today!

Rachel: Me too.

RC: You know what else you're good at? Finding rocks for my collection.

Rachel: Thanks, but you're the one that insisted on THAT one.

RC: HAHAHAHAHAAHAhaha. You're so funny, Rachel.

Heh...

Rachel: Well, Bye.
RC: Bye Rachel!!

______________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment